Tomorrowland re-do? | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

Tomorrowland re-do?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They could do a lot of good with a little investment in Tomorrowland.

A replacement for Stitch, upgrading the blasters on Buzz, and electrifying/TRON-ing the Speedway would cost less than Tiana’s makeover and tremendously improve the quality of the land. Toss in some PeopleMover scenes if you’re feeling extra.

Space could close for a substantial overhaul after that, and then Tomorrowland’s set for another few decades.

For anyone who's just as curious as I was, this is apparently the current state of the two theaters:
  • Left theater is (for the most part) fully intact. Currently being used as a break room, and supposedly this side's Stitch animatronic was saved and sent to the Archives.

• The right theater on the other hand is apparently a whole different story. Pretty much completely abandoned, pitch black, huge intake, and skinned Stitch may or may not still be sitting in the middle.
The right side of the building sounds literally horrifying. I would crap my pants if I walked around in there with a flash light and saw the bare ones Stitch AA.

So what is this replacement rumored to be?

The right side of the building sounds literally horrifying. I would crap my pants if I walked around in there with a flash light and saw the bare ones Stitch AA.

So what is this replacement rumored to be?
Zero word on what the replacement could be, although the implication seems to be it'll reuse the same theater format.

And, being one of the five people who loved the show, Little Mermaid getting a revival along with the Lilo & Stitch live-action coming soon, a part of me is very naively hoping it could be a revival of SGE.

Reactions: GA-MBIT