Toothsome Chocolate Emporium (USH) | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Toothsome Chocolate Emporium (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I went in to try a milkshake

Love the theme, staff was very nice and the shakes are insanely big. I also kept the Mason jar it was in, so it gets a thumps up from me. I'll be eating there in a little over a week and will post a review of the food then

Forgot to mention - went this past Sunday and holy moly did prices increase compared to opening.
Makes sense, my friends wanted to grab just a drink there and they told us a three hour wait....lol

I had dinner there and it's to me fine, but hearing it cost more now I'll stick with other places to eat most times I visit

Is it just me or was anyone else pretty disappointed in Toothsome at USH? I was pretty excited for this restaurant to come here. The menu wasn’t really appealing and the portions were small for the price you’re paying. Taste of the food and service was also disappointing. The shakes were good we all agreed. My party agreed we probably won’t be eating here again unless there’s some menu changes. This was way back in May, have things changed since then?

I think it's the opposite, in which the menu, portions, and quality were all VERY high at first and for some reason just got worse, smaller, and way more expensive. It's a shame really.
It’s a worse more expensive Cheesecake Factory/ Olive Garden. I definitely have gone back for shakes never for the food

Edit: for a chocolate emporium there’s not really a lot with chocolate? I only ate there once when it opened, so I could have a outdated opinion.

I'm not sure about the shakes, but I know the entire restaurant menu has been downsized. Which, honestly may not be that bad of a thing... the original menu may have been too large. I'd rather have fewer options, but get the food faster and with better quality.

Reactions: Clive and chris.g
I'm not sure about the shakes, but I know the entire restaurant menu has been downsized. Which, honestly may not be that bad of a thing... the original menu may have been too large. I'd rather have fewer options, but get the food faster and with better quality.
Waiting on the quality to pick up

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I'll go back once people here tell me the food has gotten better

First time in just didn't make a good impression. Food was fine but my GF food was a colder then she like and the desserts are great the food didn't live up to the hype