Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Toothsome Chocolate Emporium (USH)

Worst kept secret. Also why did it take so long?

They want to do it big and HRC was the best spot. If they didn't have so many 3rd parties within CityWalk with long term leases and more free spaces we'd be getting the fun stuff simultaneously with Orlando.

This will be amazing.

Last edited:
With this replacing Hard Rock Cafe in Hollywood, is that a signal that Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando is in jeopardy? Or will the existence of the co owned Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando insure that the restaurant stays too? Anyone with insight on this?

With this replacing Hard Rock Cafe in Hollywood, is that a signal that Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando is in jeopardy? Or will the existence of the co owned Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando insure that the restaurant stays too? Anyone with insight on this?

Hard Rock in orlando just extended their contract long term in. It's not going anywhere. There's another HRC a few minutes away from USH on Hollywood BLVD which made it expendable.

This, to me, is practically more awaited than Rise of the Resistance. Mainly because I know the latter will break down a lot and have 3+hour lines 5 minutes after park opening, lol

Y'know, with the 2021 push, I wonder if they are going to completely expand the footprint of the building to go as far as they can, to allow more traffic inside and to further theme the exterior of this thing. Considering it's a prominent endcap of the area, I wonder how nuts they're going to go with the theming on this version compared to both Orlando and even Beijing.

Any reason its taking over a year? Its so weird how long these restaurants take...its like a new attractions at the theme park

Delicious, the whole building smelled amazing. Definitely worth the trip and the calories!