Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Top 8 Attractions Coming to Orlando Theme Parks in 2017

Nice list and great production quality! Keep up the good work, there's a potential to go far with carefully edited videos with a hint of humor here and there such as these.

Sidenote: What editing software did you use for this video?

Nice list and great production quality! Keep up the good work, there's a potential to go far with carefully edited videos with a hint of humor here and there such as these.

Sidenote: What editing software did you use for this video?

Thank you!

I used Adobe Premiere.

Ugh. #8. Just no.

Should be rated way way behind an updated bathroom.....I'll take a new urinal any day. :lol:
I don't mean to pretend to be a moderator, but i've been in and out of the HOP thread over on Magic and it's pretty nasty so I suggest we try and just think of it as an attraction update which is what it is and not get too into the politics of it all.

Don't want it to get unnecessarily nasty.

I don't mean to pretend to be a moderator, but i've been in and out of the HOP thread over on Magic and it's pretty nasty so I suggest we try and just think of it as an attraction update which is what it is and not get too into the politics of it all.

Don't want it to get unnecessarily nasty.
Not nasty. Just typical forum opinion.:lol: We like some stuff. We're lukewarm on some stuff. And we dislike some stuff. No different than any other attraction. :)

Not nasty. Just typical forum opinion.:lol: We like some stuff. We're lukewarm on some stuff. And we dislike some stuff. No different than any other attraction. :)
Oh I know, i'm just putting a precaution out there so this doesn't get political. Political discussion on things like this does nothing but end up in argument as there's nothing we can change.

If TOT was becoming GOTG here and included on that list, trust me. I'd be straight up nasty. :lol:

If TOT was becoming GOTG here and included on that list, trust me. I'd be straight up nasty. :lol:
Well, tbh, that is a much bigger project than the HOP update so that would be around #8 if we were including west coast parks as well...

:lol: