Trademarks | Inside Universal Forums

Trademarks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 26, 2014
Glasgow
There doesn't seem to be a dedicated thread and anything that get's found can often be difficult to find a dedicated or relevant thread to post it in.

To kick things off: Mr Ping's Noodle Shop

mr pings noodle shop.JPG
I know the meet and greet exists but this seems to imply a restaurant or dining experience.

Last edited:
Out of all the threads I've wondered if it'd pop up, this would be one of them.

I can't wait to see people find trademarks more and more, and that this thread should be...quite a nice place for it.

There doesn't seem to be a dedicated thread and anything that get's found can often be difficult to find a dedicated or relevant thread to post it in.

To kick things off: Mr Noodle's Noodle Shop

View attachment 7148
I know the meet and greet exists but this seems to imply a restaurant or dining experience.

Universal Hollywood for Lunar New Year, had Mr. Pings as a Combined Meet & Greet and Counter-Service dining option for the event, all within the same temp building.

I think, they'll hold on to the permit for future use though, and that's not even counting for when Mr. Ping returns to Universal this month for Hollywood.

Soo in an interesting note,

RbBBCJm.jpg

I was just looking through some of Uni's dead trademarks and saw that they held "Rock N' Rollercoaster" from Nov. 94 - Oct. 98. Then Disney trademarked "Rock 'N Roller Coaster" in Jul. 98. I wonder if Universal planned on a musical roller coaster from the beginning but then lost their name and eventually got stuck using Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit once they built their musical roller coaster

Attachments

• Disney.JPG
    Disney.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Universal.JPG
    Universal.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 12
I was just looking through some of Uni's dead trademarks and saw that they held "Rock N' Rollercoaster" from Nov. 94 - Oct. 98. Then Disney trademarked "Rock 'N Roller Coaster" in Jul. 98. I wonder if Universal planned on a musical roller coaster from the beginning but then lost their name and eventually got stuck using Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit once they built their musical roller coaster
Perhaps is was meant to be a tie in with Hard Rock? Neat find

Reactions: Yung1522
Universal did have some Blue Sky Orlando hotel resort pool concept art themed to Madagascar fairly recently.

Is this the Dreamworks hotel or a dedicated Madagascar hotel?

Either or, I think a fully themed value resort is a lock in for the new resort.