Transformers Supply Vault (Florida) | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers Supply Vault (Florida)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't like it. I hate when Universal announced TF is coming to Orlando. Why can't Orlando make it's own line? I know they do, that's where the ones with the "Universal Studios" logo on it. I wish there was a ride only exclusive to Hollywood.

I don't like it. I hate when Universal announced TF is coming to Orlando. Why can't Orlando make it's own line? I know they do, that's where the ones with the "Universal Studios" logo on it. I wish there was a ride only exclusive to Hollywood.
I Agree Man, I guess they made a deal.  USH Gets Potter,   UOR  gets Transformers.  Very Interesting.  and there is an "Exclusive Ride" we have. Called, The World's Famous Studio Tour Featuring King King 360 3D.   Pretty Much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. Pretty devastating when I heard the news that Florida was getting a copy.

At least we were the blue print.

Yeah, at least in our hearts we know it was designed for us originally. I was sad when the rumor of it going to Florida turned out to be true, but i can understand why it's happening.

#1 Proven popularity in two other parks.

#2 Good competition for WDW. They will have built an E-ticket ride in one year. Groundbreaking.

#3 it's cheaper to clone rides than to have completely new ones (unless you look at a different inferior version, like the mummy ride here).

#4 The percentage of people who visit both Orlando and Hollywood to visit the Universal parks is extremely small. So we're technically not losing any guests to USF.