Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Transportation from Holiday Inn Express SeaWorld Orlando?

Jan 23, 2019
My flight supposed to get to Orlando airport at noon Saturday November 2nd. Would like to take family to howl o scream that night if possible to ride 3 of the roller coasters we are interested in wouldn't even do the haunted houses. What would be the best/cheapest transportation there and back? Some kind of rental car from the airport for 1 day? How long would the lines be for montu, cheetah hunt, and kumba? Thanks for any info!

Last edited:
My flight supposed to get to Orlando airport at noon Saturday November 2nd. Would like to take family to howl o scream that night if possible to ride 3 of the roller coasters we are interested in wouldn't even do the haunted houses. What would be the best/cheapest transportation there and back? How long would the lines be for montu, cheetah hunt, and kumba? Thanks for any info!
Honestly, probably Uber. Ive never had an issue with Uber in Orlando so I think that is gong to be your best bet. If you're looking for Montu, Cheetah Hunt, and Kumba however thats at Busch Gardens in Tampa... not Sea World Orlando.

I know it's in Tampa and I think Mears transportation has had free transportation to howl o scream in the past but not this year...so trying to find the cheapest way to get there if possible. Taking family to seaworld November 3 and universal November 4-8.

I know it's in Tampa and I think Mears transportation has had free transportation to howl o scream in the past but not this year...so trying to find the cheapest way to get there if possible. Taking family to seaworld November 3 and universal November 4-8.
Got it, your title in your post mentioned Sea World Orlando though so I was a bit confused. Not too sure on the Tampa transportation to be perfectly honest here, sorry I'm unable to help. Hope you have a wonderful trip however!

Uber was mentioned but I think it was assuming Sea World location and not Busch gardens in Tampa. Quick look shows a $77 each way for uber. Probably renting a car would turn out to be cheaper.

Got it, your title in your post mentioned Sea World Orlando though so I was a bit confused. Not too sure on the Tampa transportation to be perfectly honest here, sorry I'm unable to help. Hope you have a wonderful trip however!

My bad...that is the hotel we are staying at the first night of our vacation.

My guess is the best option would be to rent a car from the airport until Sunday evening or Monday morning, depending on when you are moving hotels.