TRON Lightcycle Run | Page 52 | Inside Universal Forums

TRON Lightcycle Run

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They're finally making some good progress on the railroad. Way more in the past week than the past few years.
tron-railroad-tunnel-construction-2.jpg

They're finally making some good progress on the railroad. Way more in the past week than the past few years.
tron-railroad-tunnel-construction-2.jpg

Looks like they had to pour the part under the foot ramp so they had a foundation to set the shore pole on to hold up the foot path. Walls are up in there

I don't understand why they didn't just demolish this shop and build a dual shop for Space and Tron a bit further back. There's gonna be congestion here all the time.

I don't understand why they built this in the first place. Completely ruins the forced perspective.

But at least Tron doesn't now, because...

Reactions: JoeCamel
Also, this canopy was done with a different technique than Shanghai’s right?
We didn't get as frequent updates seeing how it was installed for Shanghai, but it does seem a little... off.

And honestly, Fall does seem very attainable. A lot of what is left is completing the WDWRR and the courtyard in front of the attraction entrance, including the new restrooms, and I think a new version of the path from TL to Storybook Circus. The ride running at full speed doing test runs is a good sign, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: belloq87