Universal Endless Summer Resort - Surfside and Dockside Inn & Suites | Page 72 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Endless Summer Resort - Surfside and Dockside Inn & Suites

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I do have an AP, but we won't be driving.

As of right now, Quality Inn is coming in at $132 per night and Dockside is coming in at $156 per night.
Dockside has a lot of amenities that Quality Inn doesn't have like an multi-station counter service restaurant, 3 bars, and resort style pools. But for a budget conscious weekend, how many $15 drinks and how much pool time will you have?

Dockside has a lot of amenities that Quality Inn doesn't have like an multi-station counter service restaurant, 3 bars, and resort style pools. But for a budget conscious weekend, how many $15 drinks and how much pool time will you have?
Not a ton, lol.

Any pool time we have would be spent after the parks close!

I was just wondering how often Surfside and Dockside share shuttles and how often they are separate bus routes?

For opening/close they'll run separately, but during the day they'll run it for both hotels. I've also seen them run direct Dockside routes during the day, it really depends on just how busy the resort is as well.

Reactions: Ahmanet
I was just wondering how often Surfside and Dockside share shuttles and how often they are separate bus routes?
Speaking from experience, Dockside and Surfside don't really share shuttles that often outside of those for Volcano Bay. In fact, Surf shuttles are far and few between compared to Dock, which almost always has one at either stop, and sometimes two or even three stacked at the CityWalk bus loop.