Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Evolution Event

May 3, 2014
I was at the park yesterday and I noticed there was some kind of Universal Evolution event going on. There was a sign at the Frankenstein Parking structure signaling attendees to park there. Universal Plaza was filled with tables and chairs-obviously dining was involved. Plus there was a speaker's platform at the front. I got the distinct impression that the Shrek theater was being used for a presentation.  There were a number of Universal employees stationed by the theater and it appeared as if they were ready to guide attendees from the theater into Universal Plaza. I stopped by a couple of times during my visit but I was unable to catch anything.

Does anyone know what this was all about?

I personally don't know, but if we're guessing and think it's part of the Evolution plan, it was probably an event regarding coming updates to that plan, including the new projects coming to the lower lot, such as acquiring & demolition of the soundstages for park expansion, and probably progress updates on other aspects of the plan.

Just guessing :p