Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Evolution Plan Summer 2015

Dec 16, 2014
Hi

First of all, I would like to tell you guys, that I truly love these forums. Excellent work! I am getting all of my information here and can plan my visits, since it is a long trip for me from Germany.

I have been to USH three times from 2012 to 2014, it has always been our last stop before we got home. For the next year we are planning to come to the US again, but I want to make sure that there is something new to explore.

Therefore I would like to know if Springfield and Fast and Furious Supercharged will already be part of the park. I believe that Potter will open in 2016?

Thanks for any answer and... Please apologize my "school english" :)

Daniel

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Daniel! Glad you like the forums and that they've been help, and it's always great to hear an international fan be a fan of our park!

Yes, Springfield and Fast & Furious will both be ready next year!!! We don't have an exact opening date just yet. Springfield should open sometime in the spring or at latest by the start of summer. As for F&F, it'll hopefully open by summer as well! Not sure if that'll mean July or August or what, but it'll definitely be open at the end of summer.

There will also be new Nighttime Studio Tours next year!

Potter will open in 2016 :)

You're welcome! When are you booking your flights? Since we don't know the exact time when either attraction will open, I'd hate for you to book your flight and then miss the attractions by a month or few weeks (even if they'll be soft opened).

So maybe your best bet is to book your flights for as late into the summer as possible. I'd say sometime in August would be your best bet, and to get Front of the Line passes ahead of time to help with the huge summer crowds as well as locals coming to see the new attractions.

I am planning to Book flights for the end of August. Starting in NY, going to San Francisco, I would reach L.A. on September 15th +/- 2 days. I guess this is a Plan :)

Greetings from rainy Germany (lousy weather).

Daniel

Btw: If anyone plans to do a trip to Germany I would recommend to visit the Heide Park Resort (located in the North). Its like Six Flags Magic Mountain with some thrilling rides.

Should be dead. Just FYI the park will be decorated for HHN on those days, but luckily will be sparsely attended. F&F is on the tour, and Springfield is really just a food court so no matter the hours there should be zero chance of not being able to experience these things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, due to some reasons we had to change our plan and will arrive on May 21st in LA. Any chance to see the fast and the furious working? I believe the answer is no... :(

Yeah, it's not open!

Okay, can we close this topic because it has zero to do with the title? The Evolution Plan is a long-term blueprint for Universal's future. Springfield and Fast and Furious were part of a two-year "Transformation" that includes Harry Potter. In fact, Springfield wasn't even part of the Evolution Plan. Very misleading.

Yeah, it's not open!

Okay, can we close this topic because it has zero to do with the title? The Evolution Plan is a long-term blueprint for Universal's future. Springfield and Fast and Furious were part of a two-year "Transformation" that includes Harry Potter. In fact, Springfield wasn't even part of the Evolution Plan. Very misleading.
This thread was created by someone simply asking a question about their future trip to USH, which now took place just over a week ago. I don't believe it was meant to be a clickbait. I'll be moving it to the Q&A section of the forums since it's suited better there, but I don't see why it should be closed entirely.