Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Food Thread

Now that this thread has been reignited - has anyone been to Central Park Crepes lately? I'm curious as to how the menu is now, and for some reason they do not have it listed on the website.

Now that this thread has been reignited - has anyone been to Central Park Crepes lately? I'm curious as to how the menu is now, and for some reason they do not have it listed on the website.

Right now, they have the Muffaletta Crepe for MG and the Brisket is still there.

For desserts, they have Vegan Berry and Strawberry Hazelnut. I have no idea why the ditched Cookies and Cream, but it's borderline criminal. :lol:

Right now, they have the Muffaletta Crepe for MG and the Brisket is still there.

For desserts, they have Vegan Berry and Strawberry Hazelnut. I have no idea why the ditched Cookies and Cream, but it's borderline criminal. :lol:
Honestly the Vegan Berry one sounds great though lol

I never popped in here after our trip - but Minion Cafe was very surprising. It was very, very good.

Overshadowed by the cafe itself though, is the Freeze Ray pops. They are fantastic lol