Universal Food Thread | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Food Thread

jseal777

Jun 7, 2016
Who has recommendations for finding specialty drinks around the parks? Does any other area in the parks have a specialty drink that’s non alcoholic. I frequent the watering holes but I’m with somebody who doesn’t want alcohol on a hot Florida day. We get butter beer obviously. Anything else?

RedButton

Newcomer
Jun 10, 2021
Who has recommendations for finding specialty drinks around the parks? Does any other area in the parks have a specialty drink that’s non alcoholic. I frequent the watering holes but I’m with somebody who doesn’t want alcohol on a hot Florida day. We get butter beer obviously. Anything else?
My wife loves the peachtree fizzing tea from Diagon, but the bar there has several non-alcoholic drinks.

jseal777

Jun 7, 2016
My wife loves the peachtree fizzing tea from Diagon, but the bar there has several non-alcoholic drinks.
That sounds good! I thought I had seen that someplace in the parks has boba tea? I’ve had the elixir in diagon and the popping drink in monsters cafe but does someplace have actual boba tea?

RedButton

Newcomer
Jun 10, 2021
That sounds good! I thought I had seen that someplace in the parks has boba tea? I’ve had the elixir in diagon and the popping drink in monsters cafe but does someplace have actual boba tea?
Yes, the Hopping Pot in Diagon has fishy green ale which is their boba drink. Also non-alcoholic.

Andromeda

Rookie
Dec 9, 2019
My favorite drink is the Ocean Attack over at Chez Alcatraz on the Universal side. You get a bit of a performance while it is being made. I imagine you can ask them to make virgin concoctions from their menu?

Reactions: jseal777

RevFreako

Premium Member
BANNED
Mar 30, 2015
I thought buzz cola was gross because of the artificial sweetener. If that doesn’t matter, though, that can be an option.
If that's the case, just ask for a regular coke with some grenadine in it, as that's literally all Buzz Cola is - diet cola with grenadine. It's actually a mocktail called a Roy Rogers.

Reactions: Journey_On