Universal Great Britain | Page 137 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Great Britain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A You Tube video from yesterday. Two more houses empty in Manor Road, these are at the far end where the intention is to straighten Manor Road. The contributor also says that residents say one more house in the road is sold but the residents are yet to move.

The video shows the empty houses identified in the video having been fenced off with those concrete barriers.

Beautiful houses tbf, but all for a good cause

A You Tube video from yesterday. Two more houses empty in Manor Road, these are at the far end where the intention is to straighten Manor Road. The contributor also says that residents say one more house in the road is sold but the residents are yet to move.

The video shows the empty houses identified in the video having been fenced off with those concrete barriers.

I have had it on good authority (ok, a friend who knows a relative of one of the residents) that Universal are still actively trying to buy all the residential property in Manor Road, and may have bought more than we know about.

There were also cars on the old brickworks site today, and more new concrete barriers now blocking the access to the field opposite the old brickworks site. Things are definitely still bubbling and I am getting hopeful that news will break soon.

I think we may need the drone up again to see if anything is going on. :) :)

Reactions: Steeb and xtpower