Universal Movie Tycoon | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Movie Tycoon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
U

UniversalFan

Hey, I'm pretty sure most of you have heard of the game "Universal Movie Tycoon". It is a very interesting game. If you play it, how do you like it? If you don't have it, it's available for iDevices. What flaws do you think the game has?

universal_logo1.png

I've never been big on video games, so I didn't exactly know what to make of this.

It's on my phone though. I just don't know what it does.

I have it and tried to play it.  I just dont enjoy Sim games nor do I have time to play games period!  However, if can teach me, I would be willing to learn.

I have this game and I've played it up to the maximum level.  But eventually it got to where it wouldn't load- it would crash before I could even get to the main screen.  So I haven't played in a few months.  Hoping for an update that'll fix the crashing problems, but the company that made the game doesn't seem to be all that interested in doing so.  On their facebook page they said they were working on a fix, but that was back in October and an update still hasn't been released.

I pretty much finished the game by hacking this game, i used as many bungalows i could. I'm very surprised that some of these buildings look the same at USH. Especially the gate, it's amazing!! But here's a warning, it's all about money!

Reactions: alexvstorace