Universal Orlando August 1 Press Conference | Page 55 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando August 1 Press Conference

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like what they said in the presco to the question about screens. I paraphrase; The first thing is the setting, that should be recognizable from movies or books, something people know and want to see. If that wasn't a, not so subtle, stab at Disney's Galaxy Edge...

Last edited:
Reactions: SeventyOne
I like what they said in the presco to the question about screens. I paraphrase; The first thing is the setting, that should be recognizable from movies or books, something people know and want to see. If that wasn't a not so subtle stab at Disney's Galaxy Edge...
Do you have the full Q&A ?

Reactions: therock
I was in the boat of just expecting them to announce the park/name, so I was totally fine with the announcement. (Any nitty gritty details would be not only unrealistic at this time, but could've also dived into Disney Decade Disappointment later on.)

The concept art (while purposely stripped of specific details) looks great, and it's got me looking forward to the future even more!

We're in exciting times as theme park fans, that's for sure.

Not sure if this was mentioned yet, but it looks like 3 big attractions at Classic Monsters land if you include the Ampitheater? Looks like there's a castle-type deal at the northmost part and another big building near the entrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.