Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando Update and Mardi Gras Fun - IU Vlog #1

Heh, cool. Always knew about Drew but I can't ever remember seeing him. You two guys look like you could be brothers....Anyway, nice fun video. Keep them coming.

Thanks!

First I’ve heard that comment, though... :lol:

To everyone else, we welcome thoughts and feedback for this. We do wanna make this a regular thing so your feedback is paramount.

Last edited:
We had a lot of fun filming this. Hopefully it shows. Would love to build upon the foundation so if there’s any feedback please let us know!

Wow. It was BEAUTIFUL looking. Some of the colors in those shots were seriously popping.

I would just like to know what date you guys filmed the visit so I can use it as a reference point for the construction. Not sure if other vlogs include that.

Thanks!

First I’ve heard that comment, though... :lol:

To everyone else, we welcome thoughts and feedback for this. We do wanna make this a regular thing so your feedback is paramount.

The Mardi Gras Float comments were highly entertaining as well as the Mighty Duck references. Added a lot more personality and kept it a lot more interesting compared to other sites update videos. I would say keep up with that aspect.

Wow. It was BEAUTIFUL looking. Some of the colors in those shots were seriously popping.

I would just like to know what date you guys filmed the visit so I can use it as a reference point for the construction. Not sure if other vlogs include that.

We filmed on Thursday.

We're going to try to film these beauties once a week, mostly (and obviously) around Universal but will include other spots around Orlando to shake it up.

We're going to try to film these beauties once a week, mostly (and obviously) around Universal but will include other spots around Orlando to shake it up.

Are you guys considering of doing something similar for Hollywood? That would be fun to see as-well.

The humor was great, and I loved the opinions and banter from you and @Drew.