Universal Studios App??? | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios App???

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 6, 2013
Anyone have any idea why universal has not implemented a mobile application? I've been thinking about creating one myself but the fear of copyright infringement is lingering around. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Anyone have any idea why universal has not implemented a mobile application? I've been thinking about creating one myself but the fear of copyright infringement is lingering around. Any thoughts or suggestions?
They have one for andriod that has a map of the park and wait times or at least they did. It came in handy during HHN last year. Not sure if there is one for iPhones.

I just checked and I can't find it in the market either. It still shows up in my recent downloads though and gives me the option to re-install it. Maybe they are making a new app?

The Universal Studios Hollywood mobile app has been removed from the Play Store and Apple Store. The park didn't like the idea of it, so I am hearing that they are building its own app.