Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open)

New update on themeparx:

Hmmm I hope this is just lousey concept art, if it ends up being more 'real/attractive' then this could be stunning:
screen-shot-2020-08-20-at-6.09.23-am-copy.jpg

New update on themeparx:

Hmmm I hope this is just lousey concept art, if it ends up being more 'real/attractive' then this could be stunning:
View attachment 13085
[/QUOTE ]
The pictures so far on the site seem to indicate the inside is good. That ceiling though...

New update on themeparx:

View attachment 13085
An indoor land like that would work so well in the Orlando heat and humidity.

The Jurassic World dark ride is rumored to be a Spider-Man system with more practical effects right?
I believe this is the rumor, yes. Kinda Indy Jones like I think but maybe a few more screens. Someone else may no more!

Also, do we know whats supposed to be going into the Pantages theatre here? I believe its been known that HTTYD Musical Spectacular (my name, not theirs) is going into the Chinese theatre, and I believe the Minion area is getting Sing or a show themselves, but any rumor for the Pantagess? Or is this where Lights, Camera, Action goes?

Just dawned on me that the Horror Makeup show/Monsters stuff is at the Pantages in the US, maybe we get the EU Monster show in Beijing. Wishful thinking, but hey HTTYD is right next door so....

I'm surprised no one has posted this. This is from the KFP boat ride. Looks like some Shanghai Pirates kind of stuff (minus the spinning boat).

screen-shot-2020-09-18-at-4.18.16-pm.png

Pic from ThemeparX. Lots more new pics.

I'm surprised no one has posted this. This is from the KFP boat ride. Looks like some Shanghai Pirates kind of stuff (minus the spinning boat).

When I don't check these updates for like a week.... this is our biggest look at the ride yet! Id think projection mapping going on here? Screen video we saw is being used, could be fun. Looks more enhances than the Singapore Madagascar ride, which I also think looks fun.

Is that a Po AA as well?? Cant tell if its projected or not. Cool stuff!

That looks like the run out of a drop. Maybe a projected splashdown scene similar to FEA (minus dimensional set pieces)?

DO THIS WITH JAWS YOU COWARDS