Universal Studios Beijing Coming in 2021 | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Studios Beijing Coming in 2021

Legacy

Veteran Member
Jul 27, 2015
Po's EPIC Dance Battle. Amazing Chinese acrobats vs 5 guys in panda suits.
Dreamworks: Talent Battle

A foam-head/live show where Trolls (singing), Kung-Fu Panda (martial arts), Shrek (Donkey doing stand-up), Madagascar (King Julian/“Move it”), Megamind (magic), Abominable (violin) compete in a talent competition a la Star Search. When one of Megamind’s machines malfunctions and threatens to destroy the park, they all have to work together to save the audience.

Last edited:

OhHaiInternet95

Veteran Member
Aug 18, 2017
Dreamworks: Talent Battle

A foam-head/live show where Trolls (singing), Kung-Fu Panda (martial arts), Shrek (Donkey doing stand-up), Madagascar (King Julian/“Move it”), Megamind (magic), Abominable (violin) compete in a talent competition a la Star Search. When one of Megamind’s machines malfunctions and threatens to destroy the park, they all have to work together to save the audience.
I love this.

Any way to fit HTTYD in there?

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona
With the amount of representation that Po has in general nowadays with the UPR branding; I have to think they have ideas on bringing the fat panda into play (That isn't his appearance in CineCele).

Even if it isn't something as grand as the Beijing showbuilding: it makes absolute sense for mandarin audiences that do come to UOR.

Cup_Of_Coffee

Veteran Member
Aug 7, 2018
Ok y'all, bring it back to USB please.
Not tying to pushback, but I feel discussing an original land from the park and it’s future potential prospects are relatively appropriate? Maybe we’re jumping the gun a bit but since most things here we have seen before I feel it’s natural to discuss that for something original, just my take though.