Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open)

All looks excellent. Really want to hear more about the dark ride and restaurants. I know the park is lacking to some due to its heavy reuse of venerated classics, but this park will hopefully support future investment in the states. Only design issue I have is that, like Shanghai Disney, it seems too concrete-y.

Wait. That's not the Dreamworks Theatre show in Hollywood? Is it a 3D/4D show? I'm confused.

Dreamworks Theater is a projection mapping show within an enhanced theater space, one that replaced Shrek 4-D in Hollywood.

The Chinese Theater-like building in the Hollywood Area is not for that. DWT in general, isn't even Beijing bound.

1609467191939.png

This is the only set of pics I could find of the chinese theater's interior for Beijing, it should be a full on show of some kind (the question's been what exactly though).

Source: Themeparx)

Last edited:
Dreamworks Theater is a projection mapping show within an enhanced theater space, one that replaced Shrek 4-D in Hollywood.

The Chinese Theater-like building in the Hollywood Area is not for that. DWT in general, isn't even Beijing bound.

View attachment 13734

This is the only set of pics I could find of the chinese theater's interior for Beijing, it should be a full on show of some kind (the question's been what exactly though).

Source: Themeparx)
I know nothing, but I hear it's EPIC!