Universal Studios Beijing - Grand Opening Sept 20, 2021 | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Studios Beijing - Grand Opening Sept 20, 2021

PerceptiveCoot

Veteran Member
Jul 13, 2018
All looks excellent. Really want to hear more about the dark ride and restaurants. I know the park is lacking to some due to its heavy reuse of venerated classics, but this park will hopefully support future investment in the states. Only design issue I have is that, like Shanghai Disney, it seems too concrete-y.

Reactions: Lucas C

Joey

Jun 9, 2016
Plus I’m trying to figure out how to find the 2021 BRTV Universal New Year’s Eve Ice and Snow Ceremony of Beijing Satellite TV on YouTube so I can watch it

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona
Wait. That's not the Dreamworks Theatre show in Hollywood? Is it a 3D/4D show? I'm confused.
Dreamworks Theater is a projection mapping show within an enhanced theater space, one that replaced Shrek 4-D in Hollywood.

The Chinese Theater-like building in the Hollywood Area is not for that. DWT in general, isn't even Beijing bound.

1609467191939.png

This is the only set of pics I could find of the chinese theater's interior for Beijing, it should be a full on show of some kind (the question's been what exactly though).

Source: Themeparx)

Last edited:

Disneyhead

Legendary Member
Jul 24, 2008
Orlando, FL
Dreamworks Theater is a projection mapping show within an enhanced theater space, one that replaced Shrek 4-D in Hollywood.

The Chinese Theater-like building in the Hollywood Area is not for that. DWT in general, isn't even Beijing bound.

View attachment 13734

This is the only set of pics I could find of the chinese theater's interior for Beijing, it should be a full on show of some kind (the question's been what exactly though).

Source: Themeparx)
I know nothing, but I hear it's EPIC!