Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open)

Looks much better than I expected it to be, really good mix between animatronics and screens. Easily the flagship attraction for Beijing!

BUT I'd argue it's too similar to JWRA (at USH) to be needed in he US.

Chinese language Owen sounds hilarious!

Are the dilophosaurus in the ride? There is s portion before the ankylosaurus and after the first indominus encounter that kinda sounds like it, but none of those videos are bright enough to see. I saw a dilophosaurus animatronic some where on twitter months ago, but now im not sure if that was for the ride. And if it wasn't for this ride.....

So, how is the chasing dinosaur effect done? The vid is dark so hard to see but my guess is it's on a turntable that the ride vehicle is cleverly maneuvering around.

So, how is the chasing dinosaur effect done? The vid is dark so hard to see but my guess is it's on a turntable that the ride vehicle is cleverly maneuvering around.

I believe when photos leaked during construction; the Indominus AA is on a separate track that moves alongside the ride vehicle at that specific moment in time. I could be wrong, but that's what I think is the case.