Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open)

Ahh I do remember hearing about Dominion having a snowy atmosphere for at least part of it. Where in the park are they I wonder? I don't remember seeing any other pics from the Jurassic World area with snow.
The snow makes me think that those statuettes are between JW and Hogsmeade.

Check out some new images posted to Themeparx of some of the dining locations located throughout Isla Nubar as well as the Jurassic Flyers attraction.
CoUBUmE3HB6AG-IkAA_sfH1ZY8s57.jpeg

This may be a dumb question, but at what point does the park close for snow? Or is it seasonal

Going to Hogsmede in the actual snow would be a dream

I cannot speak for towards how theme parks in China operate during the snow, but I remember going to Disneyland Paris and riding Big Thunder in the snow. As seen by this video, it is a interesting experience to go to a theme park in the snow:

Big Thunder Mountain ride in the snow - Disneyland Paris 2018

God I’m so jealous

Here at USH the OG park we can barley get more then One new rides without replacing old attractions.

It was interesting to see the cost breakdown year by year for construction of Beijing in the earnings report the other day, and very encouraging to hear the park is breaking even despite Covid/weather/etc.. All the pictures I've seen look relatively empty, but apparently they're doing OK despite appearances.
I've wondered if it looks less crowded for the same reason Galaxy's Edge and Shanghai Disneyland often look empty. Wide pathways connecting lots of empty space.