Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open) | Page 89 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wasn’t there a rumor that the 2nd park here might be Times Square or a Times Square adjacent themed?

All the original chinese articles said the second park would be themed to original Chinese IPs. Someone on here stated that the hogwarts express would be coming to the new park but the layout of the current park makes it extremely unlikely with the massive expansion pad they already have for Potter and the location of potter in the beijing park.

All the original chinese articles said the second park would be themed to original Chinese IPs. Someone on here stated that the hogwarts express would be coming to the new park but the layout of the current park makes it extremely unlikely with the massive expansion pad they already have for Potter and the location of potter in the beijing park.
Ah gotcha! Anyone have any idea of what kind of IPs may be included or what could potentially be included?

I recall A water park in early promo video, so I imagine that is first.

Reactions: Suchomimus
If they're building Hagrid's they could also build a new queue from scratch. Presumably the track layout would be the same, but the queue wouldn't have to be retrofitted around the old Dueling Dragons load building. Maybe get rid of the continuous loading walkway and have a dual load station instead.

Last edited:
That makes sense. As far as I’ve heard, the next expansion this park gets won’t be for Potter.
I wonder what would be next for this park. They have expansion room for lands, but Hagrid’s seems like a very logical fit for this park.

From a far, this park honestly seems just terrific. I randomly had a thought the other day of “I… I wish this was in Vegas” lol

Reactions: tankart150
I wonder what would be next for this park. They have expansion room for lands, but Hagrid’s seems like a very logical fit for this park.

From a far, this park honestly seems just terrific. I randomly had a thought the other day of “I… I wish this was in Vegas” lol
I could see them getting their own version of F&F Hollywood Drift but with the coaster going over the main street and back, kinda like Hollywood Dream in USJ.

They love F&F in China and they already have the space after cancelling F&F Supercharged