Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open)

I'll be very interested to see the lighting in that ride. Looks like a lot of dead space to fill in darkness (which isn't necessarily a criticism; I love Dinosaur, and a lot of that is darkness).
Was thinking this as well...It will be interesting to see how they hide the proverbial stage guts

Kinda baffled it’s taking this long for ride footage to come out.
It is a communist country that blocks sites like google and twitter and heavily restricts what their citizens can do on the internet...
to be honest, normalizing relations with China is a bad thing, they're one of the worst abusers of human rights but yet "Free Trade" and greedy corporations pretend everything is ok, lol but this is a topic for a different thread.

It is a communist country that blocks sites like google and twitter and heavily restricts what their citizens can do on the internet...
to be honest, normalizing relations with China is a bad thing, they're one of the worst abusers of human rights but yet "Free Trade" and greedy corporations pretend everything is ok, lol but this is a topic for a different thread.
:thumbsup: Strongly agree with everything you 'wrote. ...My only surprise throughout this build, was how often Theme Parx posted updated photos. I never expected that.

We all want to see it...it's close to MK level of interest for me
It isn’t there for me, but I may be understimating it. I expect Spidey/Transformers until a mega full set finale, which would still be good, but MK was more intriguing and a mystery to me. Hope to be proven wrong!

It isn’t there for me, but I may be understimating it. I expect Spidey/Transformers until a mega full set finale, which would still be good, but MK was more intriguing and a mystery to me. Hope to be proven wrong!
I'll be honest, as much as we discuss and debate certain rides I'm interested in everything Universal Creative is doing post-F&F, I think they're about to have a great decade

We got POVs of LCR and BFST within a month, IIRC.

The JW ride COULD be an all-timer. But I'm fully aware this park was not intended for "fans," so who knows.

Last edited: