Universal Studios Store (Lower Lot) | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Store (Lower Lot)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh yay... because this is totally necessary to have, especially for the Lower Lot. Its bad enough Minions & other stuff filled that Lower Lot giftshop even though they have a huge post-ride gift shop & 2 big sections devoted to them in BOTH Universal stores in the park & Citywalk (although the one if citywalk is most likely going bye bye since that section is currently behind walls)..

The Lower Lot does not need a Potter merch devoted store. Especially when Potter is on the Upper Lot with multiple stores in the land itself, the feature presentation store & then will have a section in both the main Studios store in the park & in Citywalk. I know more Potter merch will probably sell once the land is open, but unless the merch is flying off the shelves in the Feature Presentation store, there is no need to devote another store to Potter (especially not when there will be 3 other locations).

Even if Mummy is on its way out... that gift shop should sell Mummy merch... and IF "PETS" is really on its way for the Lower Lot next year, add "PETS" merch... or hey, instead of invading the JPRA giftshop with generic Universal merch, why not shove it into this store instead?

This soup gets thicker and thicker every time... Always something new with this place lol. I love it. 

Reactions: Aaron
Interesting to see the shop doesn't feature the "themed store within a store" that's seen when Potter stuff is sold in other mixed use shops. Interesting.

Interesting to see the shop doesn't feature the "themed store within a store" that's seen when Potter stuff is sold in other mixed use shops. Interesting.

Seeing that all of the other locations must have a themed environment for Potter merch, I, too, am surprised WB allowed this.  

Last edited by a moderator: