Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

It's less Potter than the MoM attraction and keeps it locked to one side of the park. If you're discussing adding more Potter anyway I'd prefer they replace a bad attraction with it and make it passable and leave the rest of the space (Kidzone, FF, AA, MIB) for other properties.
Eh. I just dunno if there's anything that *can* make that ride passable without gutting it and sticking something else in there.

Immersive... can also include interactive too.
If the interativity is as well-thought out as Nintendo, they should have no problem.
Crucifixes for UM confirmed!

Honestly, I think it would be cool to have the potential Frankenstein’s Monster meet and greet be like the Ollivander’s show. Multi theater, walk us through the lab, and pick a kid to flip the switch that brings The Monster alive

Then let people snap picks galore

Not surprising, but I learned today that among the designers of Epic Universe the operative word is "Immersive"

They are striving to make everything as immersive as Diagon.

If they can pull it off this will really be a game changer.
It needs to be a game changer. Anyone with enough money can build a theme park (see Dubai) but to build an industry changing park comes along once in a lifetime. I hope it is as great (epic) as it can be.

I doubt it'll happen, but USF needs the Pets ride. We need more kid-friendly fare, and not just shows.

I know it's a show but the best move they could realistically make for USF right now would be Sing On Tour replacing Shrek--cheap and a screen attraction getting replaced with a non-screen attraction.

Crucifixes for UM confirmed!

Honestly, I think it would be cool to have the potential Frankenstein’s Monster meet and greet be like the Ollivander’s show. Multi theater, walk us through the lab, and pick a kid to flip the switch that brings The Monster alive

Then let people snap picks galore
M&G fail if we can’t also dance with him.
1c56c167d904004b81bdf7227a5c1509.gif

Concept art taken from the artist's portfolio. I will not share it here. They probably shouldn't have shared it to begin with. And it probably shouldn't be shared on the forums.

But...

It looks pretty darn accurate and current according to site plans to me.