Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 117 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I hope Disney will have a huge D23 news loaded conference with new stuff they promise to build (even if they don't) as that will hopefully make Universal spill the beans on Epic Universe.

Why? Universal doesn’t play those games. Their announcements are always driven by guest spending and booking habits.

Look at the Hagrid refurb, it was announced 3 weeks prior. (Horrible decision, but they pretty much lock people into keeping their reservations.)

This is the same company that has a hard time announcing things consistently and making last minute decisions. We'll be lucky enough to get an opening date announcement a day or 2 before it opens lol

Reactions: Jwhee
Look at the Hagrid refurb, it was announced 3 weeks prior. (Horrible decision, but they pretty much lock people into keeping their reservations.)

This is the same company that has a hard time announcing things consistently and making last minute decisions. We'll be lucky enough to get an opening date announcement a day or 2 before it opens lol

Nah, you have to advertise the hotels at least 13-15 months out for reservations. I expect the park to be unveiled by that time.

Reactions: PerceptiveCoot
Nah, you have to advertise the hotels at least 13-15 months out for reservations. I expect the park to be unveiled by that time.

I was mostly joking and I'm hoping Universal is smart about this. I do think we will hear about some stuff this year, probably the hotels, just to keep APs renewing.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I wonder if that second circle is vertically above the first one. And the vehicles switch between a lower outer ring and a higher inner ring. And once the ride is done the higher ring descends to the first level.

image0.jpg