Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's "Getting Closer to Normal" Guidelines

Great news

If you have the Vaccine you are good to go and if not, you risk getting sicker then you would but I see this as a win and hope by April USH follows suit

Great news

If you have the Vaccine you are good to go and if not, you risk getting sicker then you would but I see this as a win and hope by April USH follows suit
Funny how USH is the only park that still has to do this. Unless SFMM does too…haven’t been there.

Funny how USH is the only park that still has to do this. Unless SFMM does too…haven’t been there.
Six Flags should be able to next week have no masks if they like, Disneyland will keep them because....Disney

USH I'm sure wants them gone but they are in LA county and the county has some number it wants to hit before masks can be off like the rest of the state.

With the recent CDC info on what masks work it was bound to happen. Unless everyone was wearing an N95 it wasn’t making much of a difference when still standing on top of each other in lines.
I wore N95s at WDW & HHNO during the peak of the delta surge both indoors and outdoors. Tested negative through the trip.

To my knowledge, I still haven’t caught COVID even though I’ve been out doing a lot more. I just always wear a N95. Coincidentally, I haven’t been sick in the last 2 years since mask wearing started.

How were you able to ascertain exactly when and where you caught covid?
I live by myself, work from home and it was a solo trip. I hadn’t left my home for three days prior to the trip (in an effort to not catch Covid and ruin the vacation), stayed entirely on property during my trip, drove there (didn’t fly) and then was symptomatic two days after returning.

I mean it’s not definitive, but it’s probable. Either way it was my choice - and Universal has warnings everywhere so it’s on me, definitely not them. I knew the risk, I just know I caught it despite the indoor mandate.

I should mention that my symptoms were intense for a day then subsided quickly.

I wore N95s at WDW & HHNO during the peak of the delta surge both indoors and outdoors. Tested negative through the trip.

To my knowledge, I still haven’t caught COVID even though I’ve been out doing a lot more. I just always wear a N95. Coincidentally, I haven’t been sick in the last 2 years since mask wearing started.
Do you take selfies with it on and post it to your socials? That's the only way to be truly protected