Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Unmasking the Horror Tours

Mostly.

Hive had about 3 areas blocked, Fallen had the entrance and 2 rooms, but Dead Waters was open season.

Thanks Brian, I’m glad we get something.

I thought, perhaps naively, that after last year they would iron things out.

I still find this policy to be extreme given the proliferation and fan promotion of these IPs on social media and other platforms. Oh well.

Thanks Brian, I’m glad we get something.

I thought, perhaps naively, that after last year they would iron things out.

I still find this policy to be extreme given the proliferation and fan promotion of these IPs on social media and other platforms. Oh well.
There are often elements from other films they do not hold the rights to in their original houses...Perhaps that is the strictness...Or maybe you have to buy a lanyard before you're allowed, who knows

Really disliked the tour structure this year, I didn't like being brought back and basically forced to buy lunch from a very limited menu, that the only option was frickin hot dog, chips, or candy. Also 33% of the menu was alcohol...

Really disliked the tour structure this year, I didn't like being brought back and basically forced to buy lunch from a very limited menu, that the only option was frickin hot dog, chips, or candy. Also 33% of the menu was alcohol...

Agreed on this. Luckily I had enough time to run to the Whopper Bar and get some "real" food.