Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

USH wait time website- FJ 35 mins at 7.50am ??

Jul 26, 2016
So it is now 7.50am in LA as I post this. USH wait time states the park opens at 9am ( so must be 8am early entry) but the HP FJ ride has a wait time of 35 mins ????

what gives?

Forbidden Journey is now a two hour wait. Everything else in the park is in the park is in the 10-25 minute range.

Sunday 3:40... FJ is back to 55mins.

5 hrs ago... puts it at 10am with 120mins wait.... so my guess is that everyone goes to it first thing as the parks opens at 9am and surging it to 120mins.

So does USH opens the door earler when it is an early entry day?  As in..... that is the only explanation why 10mins before the park opens, a ride is already having a waiting time of 35mins??

Or is that just some defaults arbitrary number that USH uses...... as I see that at 8.10am, it plunged down to 25 mins ??