USJ NO LIMIT! Halloween (Featuring Halloween Horror Nights) | Inside Universal Forums

USJ NO LIMIT! Halloween (Featuring Halloween Horror Nights)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sep 6, 2021
Massachusetts
I haven't seen this news posted on a thread yet... but HHN Japan is back!

NO LIMIT! Halloween | Universal Studios Japan

Here's the event lineup for this year:

Mazes:
  • Universal Monsters: Legend's of Fear (Brand New)
  • Cult of Chucky: Chucky's Hospital Ward of Madness
  • Biohazard The Extreme +
Overlays:
  • "Rat-Tat-Tat" + Hollywood Dream: The Ride
Streets:
  • Street Zombies
Shows:
  • Sherlock Holmes: The Cursed Rose Sword
  • Zombies de Dance

Something I find interesting is that going forward, the "Constant" IP that is going to be present for all of the HHN's, is Universal Monsters.

Osaka will be beginning to use them in the House format this year, with what seems to be a transplant/version of Orlando's Universal Monsters from 2019, Singapore tested Universal Monsters last year with the Sting Alley Pop-Up Experience, and Hollywood and Orlando are now fully going all out in Cross-collaborative stories.

Add in Dark Universe for Epic Universe, and the Fab 5 of Horror be shining bright at Universal Parks and Resorts.

This looks more promising. I went last year and it was so disappointing, except for the excellent Sherlock Holmes show which they're apparently repeating again this year. Hopefully scarezones won't be neutered by COVID protocols again.

Also, I know it's not surprising, but still so disappointing that there's no Halloween overlay at SNW. So much potential there.