VIP Experience - HHN 2013 | Inside Universal Forums

VIP Experience - HHN 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oct 22, 2013
I have a couple of questions for anyone who has already attended HHN 2013 as VIP. I recently purchased VIP experience passes (my first time, YEAY!) for this Friday and was wondering about a few things. How exactly does the badge pick up process work?

I’ve attended this event in the past (as front of the line) and I know the pick-up process. They had some ladies with handheld scanners scan my barcode/ticket and then they handed me the front of the line pass and that was it. Went through the gates with absolutely no problems.

My question to you is: How does the pickup process for VIP badges work? I know there’s a buffet/special tram ride involved (both of which I don’t really care much for), which I know will probably complicate the process. Is it like the “front of the line” method in which employees walk around and scan my pass, hand me my badge and go or is the process more complicated than that? Looking for info from someone who has already went. I doubt I will ever see any forum topics covering this :) Just curious as to how that works.

I didn't do VIP, but I don't think it's too complicated. As soon as you've gone through the security and have entered the entrance plaza, head over to the very right of the park's turnstiles. That's where the VIP center is, and that's where you'll go to present your ticket and receive your badge. Once you've done that, I'm sure it's pretty similar to the regular VIP Experience (save for the paranormal investigation they're doing this year), so unfortunately I can't help ya there. :(

Is it like the “front of the line” method in which employees walk around and scan my pass, hand me my badge and go or is the process more complicated than that? Looking for info from someone who has already went. I doubt I will ever see any forum topics covering this :) Just curious as to how that works.
You'll be scheduled for an appointment for a special Terror Tram. Other than that, the process is very similar. Team members scan your pass and you head on in.

Last edited by a moderator:
there are also designiated check points for VIP nearest the Universal Studio Store in Citywalk for faster checkin.