Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Vip Tour during Oct

Sep 16, 2013
Hey everyone

Just have a few questions about USH during Oct.  I'm a Annual pass holder at USF and have been a veteran of the park since 1992. That being said, the reason we are coming down to the park during Oct is for HHN and The VIP Experience. My question is how much of the VIP Experience on the backlot is affected by HHN setup during the day ? We are really interested in walking around The Psycho set, Court of Miracles and Courthouse Square. Will any of these areas not be accessible during Oct on the VIP Experience ? I am aware that the Terror Tram will give us access to the Psycho set at night but I still wanted to visit during the day time as well.

Also would it be too tiring to do the Vip Experience and HHN all in the same day or should we do them on seperate days ?

Any info would be great, Thanks in advance for all the help.

Welcome to the forums!

I believe some visitations are truncated because of Horror Nights' set dressing, but the guides usually try their best to compensate for lost time. Having said that, I don't see why the sets you mentioned would be drastically affected. Just make a note to your guide and they'll try their best to get you a glimpse since the itinerary changes daily.

As for doing both the VIP Experience and Halloween Horror Nights in a single day...I would definitely separate the two. Horror Nights is pretty tiring, and I'm not sure how comfortable it would be to lump it together with the extensive walking tour during the day.

Hope this helps.