Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Vote for HHN!

Really? Specifics as to why?

Had a friend go to Knott's and still told be Universal's event was better.
I take it your friend has never been through Trapped? :)

I also like how they actually carried through with a main theme and an icon. Trick-or-Treat was one of the most detailed houses HHN has done since Halloween. I haven't really seen HHN do anything of that detail recently. Knott's even had a variety of scare tactics while HHN just stuck with audio trigger and distraction/scare. This is something I hope Uni catches onto.

HHN has gone down hill a bit in my opinion. Seems every year less effort is being put into the overall event. Sure the maze quality is constantly great, but the scare zones haven't changed much in the past few years. It's becoming stale. I have heard many people say that Knotts is becoming the better event. I plan to attend it this year.

So true the scare zones are like whatever now. The mazes are good but the scarezones. They really need to change it up a bit. Clowns are annoying not scary imo.

Klownz needs to be retired for a while. I enjoyed the infected military zone that they had in 2008 the best. They had the infected soldiers walking around and the biohazard van with the big tank from the movie Doomsday. The atmosphere was great. I remember they had a soundtrack of helicopters and gunshots and voices on radios talking about the infection.