WDW Price Increase Thread | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

WDW Price Increase Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't mind that all that stuff gets short lines. I like it all and it's nice not to wait in line for any of those attractions....Mission Space, The Land, SSE, Nemo, Imagination, Crush, Mexican ride, all the theater shows, even Soarin before they brought the original film back. Really, there's only four or five attractions in the park that get long lines, and if you go at rope drop you can beat those lines too, except for the Virtual Line for Guardians.

I don't mind that all that stuff gets short lines. I like it all and it's nice not to wait in line for any of those attractions....Mission Space, The Land, SSE, Nemo, Imagination, Crush, Mexican ride, all the theater shows, even Soarin before they brought the original film back. Really, there's only four or five attractions in the park that get long lines, and if you go at rope drop you can beat those lines too, except for the Virtual Line for Guardians.
As a guest, no real long lines is great. I can’t imagine Disney loves it though because that means the attraction space could be put to much better use (and they aren’t selling as much Genie+ since it’s not needed).

Reactions: Mad Dog
As a guest, no real long lines is great. I can’t imagine Disney loves it though because that means the attraction space could be put to much better use (and they aren’t selling as much Genie+ since it’s not needed).
Yes. Absolutely no reason to waste money on Genie + at Epcot. Go early, do a few headliners, and all the rest are mostly short lines for the majority of the day. I know lots of people were upset about Disney putting IP rides in the World Showcase. But with Frozen and the Rat there, they scoop up the masses.

Last edited:
Even Mission: Space was pulling 45min waits a few weeks back. When it's crowded, suddenly these usually no-wait rides come to good use. Now how to get them to appeal year-round when so many things were taken off the table for Epcot's.. you know.. epic transformation.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95