Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

WDW Surveys

May 30, 2011
Does anyone have a copy of a Walt Disney World survey they received from an email or maybe in person while visiting? I thought I had an email copy of one but I must have deleted the email. My group is doing a paper on Walt Disney World and part of the assignment is to discuss customer surveys. I figured a real survey would be a great model to go on.

Any help would be appreciated.

I don't have a copy of a survey that I did at the parks yesterday, but I can give you a general list of quesitons:

1. Zip code?
2. Reason for visiting?
3. How many times have you visited in the last 10yrs?
4. How many times have you visited in total?
5. Email for future surveys?

That's about it.

I don't have a copy of a survey that I did at the parks yesterday, but I can give you a general list of quesitons:

1. Zip code?
2. Reason for visiting?
3. How many times have you visited in the last 10yrs?
4. How many times have you visited in total?
5. Email for future surveys?

That's about it.

That is a good start for me actually. Thanks!