We Could Use a Sound Stage Number Cheat Sheet | Inside Universal Forums

We Could Use a Sound Stage Number Cheat Sheet

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 10, 2013
No man's land: SoCal
I've been noticing in discussions for USH park expansions and house locations for HHNO that sound stage numbers come up very frequently. To keep discussion cluttering up with posts like "whoa, where's SS 21 or 23A", it would be nice to have a "cheat sheet" for reference to know where all of the sound stages are located for both USH and UO. UO would be super useful for discussing HHN and USH for discussing possible lower lot expansion. That way we know where the sound stages are.

• Love
Reactions: JoeCamel
I've been noticing in discussions for USH park expansions and house locations for HHNO that sound stage numbers come up very frequently. To keep discussion cluttering up with posts like "whoa, where's SS 21 or 23A", it would be nice to have a "cheat sheet" for reference to know where all of the sound stages are located for both USH and UO. UO would be super useful for discussing HHN and USH for discussing possible lower lot expansion. That way we know where the sound stages are.
You can find the Orlando one by just searching for it.

USH is as simple as looking to the Universal Studios Lot website! I'll post their map (Which was updated in 2018 I think). Bit out of date for the moment, but hopefully once Barham and NOPE opens, we'll get a new version.

1654400223146.png

1654400238765.png

Reactions: Nico and Mad Dog
USH is as simple as looking to the Universal Studios Lot website! I'll post their map (Which was updated in 2018 I think). Bit out of date for the moment, but hopefully once Barham and NOPE opens, we'll get a new version.

View attachment 16451

View attachment 16452
I assume that most lower lot expansion would go in the soundstages to the right of transformers. I have also heard some people also speculate on Youtube that Transformers would have to be removed to make way for lower lot expansion. Is that claim valid of can they expand without taking down Transformers?

I assume that most lower lot expansion would go in the soundstages to the right of transformers. I have also heard some people also speculate on Youtube that Transformers would have to be removed to make way for lower lot expansion. Is that claim valid of can they expand without taking down Transformers?

Counting Mummy, SS29, the plot of former 31, Soundstages 33-37, and 41-44 can give the park 8 acres.

1654625607468.png