Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wet Shoes on Dudley/Jurassic Park

Dec 27, 2022
Hi all,

I was just wondering if your shoes get wet on Dudley and Jurassic Park (forget Popeye, haha)? I’ve ridden other flume-like rides, and whereas my top half did get soaked, everything below my knees remained pretty dry.

I don’t so much mind wet clothing (and I will be hiding under a poncho to the best of my and the poncho’s abilities), but I do hate walking around in wet shoes/socks, and I was trying to avoid bringing a backpack in with other shoes.

Another question I have is if anyone has any experiences with Astral Loyak shoes (good or bad)? They look like shoes I’d wear anyway and seem good for water-related activities. They’re a little pricy, but if they allow me to keep my style and comfort, I’m willing to invest.

Thanks!
Terry

Jurassic Park you'll mostly get soaked top half. Your shoes will get wet on Dudley and Popeye, maybe switch out to flip flops when you ride those?

I've never had an issue with shoes getting wet on Jurassic Park; other clothing is a different story. The one time I rode Dudley with sneakers instead of flip flops, I regretted it for the rest of the day. I haven't attempted Popeye with sneakers and never want to :lol: