Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What happened to the IUPodcast?

Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
Hi there! Been a while since the last episode of IUPodcast, for either side (that being of UOR and USH respectively) [last episode was with Shelby Honea], and was wondering what's been happening to cause no new episodes. Hope things can occur to bring the show back in proper force, especially as exciting developments continue to unfold at both parks respectively.

Hi there! Been a while since the last episode of IUPodcast, for either side (that being of UOR and USH respectively) [last episode was with Shelby Honea], and was wondering what's been happening to cause no new episodes. Hope things can occur to bring the show back in proper force, especially as exciting developments continue to unfold at both parks respectively.
While not the IU Podcast, Brian & Drew have each been guests on the RIP Tour Podcast a few times over the last year or so.

I do totally agree though that I’d love to hear the OG trio again, even if it’s just 3-4 times a year. No podcast has made me laugh harder than some Of those old OU episodes.

While not the IU Podcast, Brian & Drew have each been guests on the RIP Tour Podcast a few times over the last year or so.

I do totally agree though that I’d love to hear the OG trio again, even if it’s just 3-4 times a year. No podcast has made me laugh harder than some Of those old OU episodes.

Same goes for hearing The Chrises (Both Lord & Glass), and Allison once more. Wouldn't even mind Jonathan back for Hollywood discussion.

I liked the podcasts, they were entertaining, but rarely had time to listen to more than a few minutes. I often wondered if the number of listeners warranted all the time put into it.

It's not dead - but it is in hibernation. COVID definitely didn't help. Whenever the time comes when it returns, it won't be in the same format. For sure, the Orlando side will not have the same people.

I liked the podcasts, they were entertaining, but rarely had time to listen to more than a few minutes. I often wondered if the number of listeners warranted all the time put into it.

It was doing pretty damn well. It was mostly life that got in the way, specifically the Orlando side.