Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What is replacement fee for annual/season pass?

Jun 23, 2015
Does anyone know what the fee is to replace a lost annual or season pass? I can't find the information on Universal's website, and an internet search only shows results from seven or eight years ago (the instructions are to go to the Annual Pass Center with an ID, fee is $20 or $25).

I remember during the spiel when we activated our passes, that it seemed like a fairly high fee, but I can't remember it at all.

We were thinking about going to Universal Studios today, and I made the mistake of carrying the passes loose in my non-wallet pocket. When I got home, only 3 of our 4 passes were still there. Have been calling all the stores and other places we visited today, but I think it's going to be a real long shot that someone found it and turns it in.

Thanks in advance.

^ I believe the first replacement is free if you ask. That was the case with my friend a couple of weeks back. Universal was very nice to him about it too. 

Thanks for the information!

I called the park this morning and asked the same question, and they said it would be $10 to replace the card.

The next time we go to the park, should I ask about getting a free replacement? Does anyone have something in print that says the first replacement should be free?

Thanks.

^ Just mention it, they'll usually be nice about it and replace it for free. If not, just pay $10. Not bad for a replacement.