Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What's new with USH?

May 4, 2013
Since I haven't been on these forums for more than a year now and the last time I went to Universal Studios Hollywood was New Year's Eve 2013, what's new with the park? I know that there's that Despicable Me ride and the upcoming Fast and the Furious studio tour attraction coming up but besides that, is it worth going again? Also I guess I'm back, how have you guys been ? :)

^ Definitely the best places to start! Universal has really changed since then, lightning speed. Despicable Me & Super Silly Fun Land, super immersive Springfield land in front of the Simpsons, lots of new esthetics on many stores & different corridors and new archs/entrances for the Lower Lot and Studio Tour, Hogsmeade blooming up, House of Horrors is gone, and Supercharged opens in a month or so! Welcome back!

Thanks it's great to be back :) , I didn't even know about the new Simpsons upgrade, it looks pretty cool as well as Supercharged, I hope Supercharged comes out great and doesn't end abruptly like how King Kong does also isn't there a night tram now?

Thanks it's great to be back :) , I didn't even know about the new Simpsons upgrade, it looks pretty cool as well as Supercharged, I hope Supercharged comes out great and doesn't end abruptly like how King Kong does also isn't there a night tram now?
You likely won't recognize half of the park when you visit next!

The Nighttime Studio Tour is being introduced this summer and will be available on select nights.

Anything new in June up to now? Is it only the Dinosaur meet and greet and the Fast & the Furious Super Charged?