What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa?? | Page 90 | Inside Universal Forums

What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa??

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Love to see the skyride finally brought back to life! That's pretty disappointing that they've decided to tack on a fee though. I know this follows a trend of SeaWorld/United parks making slow moving 'scenic' rides an upcharge, but in this case the skyride is a mode of transportation, not just a ride. It's unfortunate for this park in particular because of how little there is to do for non-coaster riders, and makes me worry that the same thing is going to happen to the train. With all of the upcharges, hidden surcharges, and blanket price increases, is this added fee really warranted? I hate to complain when the annual pass cancels out so many of these expenses, but I'm just trying to imagine a family of four on vacation visiting the park for one day... Four basic 1-day tickets + basic parking = $670 just to get in the gate, nearly every ride mandates paying for a locker, and now one of the only rides that doesn't costs $5 per person. That's gonna be a tough sell.