Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Where were the original House of Horrors houses located?

Apr 4, 2020
I'm seeing conflicting reports about the original House of Horrors and New House of Horrors. I know all the Museum of Horrors houses were in SS22, but as for House of Horrors, I'm seeing conflicting reports, some saying 22 and some saying 23. Can anyone confirm which it was?

I'm seeing conflicting reports about the original House of Horrors and New House of Horrors. I know all the Museum of Horrors houses were in SS22, but as for House of Horrors, I'm seeing conflicting reports, some saying 22 and some saying 23. Can anyone confirm which it was?
I remember trying to solve this a while back with HHNWiki. We found an article from the time that suggested it may have been in SS22. But we also go reports that it was in SS23. Ended up using SS22 for the wiki but I'd also like to know which it really was. I'd like to hear from someone who went that year, but idk if anyone would remember that.