Will we ever see something like Repository again? | Inside Universal Forums

Will we ever see something like Repository again?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 4, 2020
Title.

The Legendary Truth games in 2014 and 2015 seemed very fun and engaging, especially for the superfans, and of course they both ended in a sort-of 'secret house' that acted as both a finale for the game, and a test for The Repository.

Then, when they finally did The Repository in 2016, while I personally loved it, the consensus I've seen online is it had mostly mixed-to-negative reactions, and we haven't seen anything since then.

So... Will we ever see something like this again? Whether that's another big game that leads to a crazy finale, or another extra paid house, I'm curious.

What do you all think?

Whenever the talks of Squid Game being part of HHN were happening, I was imagining a Repository style upcharge experience where you would play the games up to a certain point and then "escape" the facility...I liked the Repository and would love to see something ambitious like this again! But with how popular the event is now, a Squid Game or Repository type add-on would more than likely be instantly booked and cause a lot of backlash for the more casual HHN goer.