Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Would it be better to start off the day in the Upper or Lower Lot?

Sep 16, 2015
California
My park plan normally is Harry Potter first thing, Upper Lot Rides, Studio Tour, then Lower Lot starting with Jurassic Park, and then finish off with Shrek at the end. Is it better to go to the Lower Lot first and then going back to the Upper Lot?

I'd say that your park plan probably works better than starting at the Lower Lot, as Harry Potter's wait times can increase from around 5 minutes to 50 minutes in only an hour. It might be better to go on the Lower Lot rides before the Studio Tour sometimes, but I'd only say that for busier days at the park. Overall, if your park plan works for you now, then I would stick with it.

It depends - if you're able to hit Early Entry, you can knock a lot of the rides out pretty easily once you finish Potter. Lower Lot then Upper Lot would be my bet, followed by the Studio Tour and shows.