Zombie World - Detroit | Inside Universal Forums

Zombie World - Detroit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

ChristopherSE

Platinum Member
Jul 12, 2009
NJ -> Orlando
In hopes to revitalize a run-down Detroit community, this guy is planning to turn abandoned warehouses and stores into an overnight Zombie Apocalypse game of tag called Z World Detroit. The idea is actually pretty amazing, but he needs a lot of funding. He's hoping to reach his goal of $145,000 in 37 days, but hasn't even reached $4,500. Here's his indiegogo page with all the information on the park, his idea, and how to donate.

http://www.indiegogo.com/zworlddetroit?c=home

He is trying to do what they did in Pontiac, I think is the city and turn it to a Haunted House Mecca. Michigan leads the country in haunts just a small little fact. Yeah don't see him getting that kind of money myself.

It's definitely going to be hard, but he raised $1,000 in less than a day and is steadily increasing. I think it all depends on the kind of coverage he gets. He may just get a big investor or two. :shrug:

I wonder what kind of Coporate Sponsorship he could get as well...I wonder if any of the political candidates are pro-zombies...I must research these things

Yeeeeah. This isn't happening. They haven't even broken $10,000. It's a bit hard to raise $135,000 in 53 hours. :lol: It's a shame, though. This seemed like a really great idea and I'm sure the affects it would have had on the community would have been beneficial to say the least.