Villain-Con Minion Blast (General Discussion) | Page 85 | Inside Universal Forums

Villain-Con Minion Blast (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Lots going on this morning lol.

1) Universal dropped a podcast discussing the attraction in more detail:

And a press release for those who would rather read:

2) No signs up this morning so far going off of pictures :lol:

3)

4)

The ending of that press release gets me excited. Sounds like this will be their try at what Galaxy's Edge failed to do, where your experience on the attraction can affect interactions in the land.

• Wow
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I assume we will know when previews for guests are coming when the app updates with the minion connect thing? Or is there just a QR code that people scan to connect them both?

Villain-Con Minion Blast has begun technical rehearsals with the general public, better known as "Soft Opening".

Just got off the ride. It’s fun and chaotic. Will take a few attempts to figure out what is happening. The line moves very quick. Wait time said 75 minutes and I was in and out in about 20 minutes. Ended up with 720,000 which I have no idea how good or bad that is. Looks like it has enough digits to go up to 99,999,999

Super fun in the first run. Scored 855,550 and was pretty easy to track your dot. Super chaotic and close quarters. They might need to space the dots out down the road, but love the attraction. Will be a must do every time we come compared to Shrek.

Hearing about how long this sucker is and how small the footprint is, this could be a really great addition elsewhere. Such a small, meaty experience to stick in random spots.

Glad to hear they really tried to get this right, and it looks like they succeed

With a ride system that's stupidly easy for repairs. Feels like something that could work in oh i don't know a regional kids park, Halloween FEC, or a cruise ship. Just spitballing of course.