Stranger Things (HHN 32) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Stranger Things (HHN 32)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I can’t say I’m super excited for this one. Not just the no doubt crazy line but just the fact I didn’t think the last two houses were anything special. First house was good but was in my opinion, one of the weaker houses that year. I loved the show but just felt meh on the house.

29’s was just OK at best to me. The season 3 part was good but the season two part was kinda bad honestly outside of maybe the school bus scene which was kind of cool.

This season does seem the best for a haunt but with the last two in hindsight, it’s definitely near the bottom of my hype list this year. I have hope for it though.

Based on what I’ve heard, don’t expect to see certain iconic scenes you may hope to see. This is truly a Vecna house much more than anything with a sprinkling of other characters.

Definitely Vecna-heavy on the Hollywood side, but still a good number of locations.

Reactions: Kichkinet85
Based on what I’ve heard, don’t expect to see certain iconic scenes you may hope to see. This is truly a Vecna house much more than anything with a sprinkling of other characters.
Marc Lamont Hill Wtf GIF by Identity

• Haha
Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
I mean, just going back to the discussion on the first page, pretty much every form of media released so far has pointed to this. The key art is Vecna, Eleven, Max, Dustin, Eddie, Lucas, Steve, and Robin. None of the California characters (Will, Mike, Nancy, Jonathan) or Russia characters (Joyce, Jim, Murray) are featured. The only locations shown as well are the Creel House & the Mind Lair.

The press release even listed specific scenes and characters and they were all from the Vecna storyline:
The “Stranger Things” haunted house mirrors the mind-bending twists and supernatural terror of Season 4, immersing guests in a heart-pounding experience alongside valiant characters from the series, including Eleven, Max, Eddie and more. Guests will find themselves on the front line of Vecna’s deadly attacks on the citizens of Hawkins while traveling through iconic scenes, including the notorious Hawkins Lab, the enigmatic Creel House and Vecna’s chilling mindscape. Along the way, guests will confront their deepest fears and come face to face with otherworldly creatures like demobats and even Vecna himself. In a race against the clock, guests find themselves in the ultimate showdown within Vecna’s blood-red Mind Lair, striving to escape and save mankind from his deadly curse.

The podcast reveal also goes down this path talking solely about The Curse of Vecna, the clock, Chrissy, the Mind Lair, etc.

I've heard to expect a Stranger Things house, so your opinions on the others will probably be the same as your opinions on this one.

But I'm still glad that it's MAINLY a Vecna haunt- even if it doesn't stick the landing, I already feel relief that we aren't trying to cover so many different locations in a single haunt.

If only ST 2019 could have taken that approach and this year could have been the mega-haunt in SS25, but what can ya do. I still think this will easily be the best of the 3, and this is defiinitely the most excited I've been for an ST haunt.

Reactions: PenguinCowboy
Based on what has been said to me very specifically regarding this… o_O
See that's why I doubt what you've heard because the Eddie scene is on the HHN promotional art. Why wouldn't it be in the house? :skull:
Jimmy Fallon Comedy GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Last edited:
See that's why I doubt what you've heard because the Eddie scene is on the HHN promotional art. Why wouldn't it be in the house? :skull:
Could only afford the rights to one hit from the 80s and Metallica is known to charge up the nose for anything?

Because promotional art isn’t always accurate.

EDIT TO ADD - to be honest, the MoP scene wouldn’t have worked in any capacity other than a facade. To see Eddie a top the trailer, you have to be far enough away to see over the trailer. A house wouldn’t have that space. Never mind the bat things would only work as a massive screen with the scale of it all.

From a purely technical standpoint, the scene would have been exceptionally difficult to pull off.

Last edited:
Because promotional art isn’t always accurate.

EDIT TO ADD - to be honest, the MoP scene wouldn’t have worked in any capacity other than a facade. To see Eddie a top the trailer, you have to be far enough away to see over the trailer. A house wouldn’t have that space. Never mind the bat things would only work as a massive screen with the scale of it all.

From a purely technical standpoint, the scene would have been exceptionally difficult to pull off.
If it weren't for them doing Dead Man's Pier last year I would've agreed but... View attachment 19499

Reactions: Chumpieboy